If you like food even a little, you’re going to love Confessions of a Little Piggy. Meet this month’s featured blogger and food-fanatic, Jenny!
1. How do you describe your blog to people you meet who haven’t read it before?
Confessions of a Little Piggy is really… confessions of a little piggy (me!). In a nutshell, it is my outlet – a space where I share my photos and thoughts of everything and anything food related.
2. When did you first start blogging and what made you first hit the keyboard?
With eyes bigger than belly, a DSLR in hand and a mission to pig my way through Melbourne, I started blogging in March 2013. My blog is where I can incorporate all the things I’m mad about – take photos of food, eat food and then of course share my love for food with the wider community.
3. What is the thing you most enjoy about blogging?
My readers! I have to admit, it was a little lonesome to begin with, but slowly my blog began to grow and word spread – I think that is what I find most rewarding. I’m so grateful to the people that read my blog and I can’t say thank you to you guys enough! Oh, and the food.
4. What is the coolest thing your blog has helped you do?
You could say that it’s helped me learn a few life lessons. Anything is possible if you believe in yourself and if you keep going, you’ll get there. Never underestimate yourself.
5. What piece of advice would you give someone just starting their very first blog?
It’s quite simple – blog about what you are passionate about. Write about something that you can spend hours and hours on – blogging shouldn’t feel like a chore. Don’t be shy, get involved – visit other blogs, say hi, and make new friends!
6. Tell us about your pets, friends, hobbies, star sign, shoe size… whatever!
I drink a ridiculous amount of tea. A typical day would include at least 4 cups! I mean, who doesn’t love a hot-tea? Oh, this would also be a good time to mention that I love puns!
7. Do you have a particular favourite post you think is your blog at its best?
8. Recommend a blog to us. If readers like your blog, they’d also like…
You have to check out Peach Water – her blog will make you salivate like crazy.
9. What do you love about Nuffnang?
What isn’t there to like about Nuffnang? Nuffnang has provided me with opportunities like no one else has – opportunities to grow my blog, access to exclusive events and to connect with other brands. Let’s not forget the lovely people behind Nuffnang who are always a pleasure to work with.
10. Lastly… if you were prime minister for a day, what would be your first order of business?
My first order would be to make dieting illegal. Oh and legalise gay marriage in Australia. Really, it’s about time.