This Month we Meet Mel from Tango2+
1. How would you describe your blog/ YouTube channel to people you meet who haven’t read it before?
My channel covers beauty and lifestyle reviews, hauls and tutorials, including new product releases. For the everyday woman who enjoys looking and feeling great on a budget.
2. What was your inspiration to start blogging/ vlogging?
I wanted to share my passion of finding amazing products at affordable prices. Show how they work/apply and if they’re worth purchasing.
3. What is the best part about being a blogger/ vlogger?
Forming great friendships with fellow bloggers/vloggers. I also love communicating with my viewers/readers and creating a positive community.
4. Has your blog/ YouTube channel lead to anything unexpected?
I started my YouTube Channel and Blog as a summer holiday hobby and now a few years later I’ve worked with some amazing brands. I still pinch myself that I’ve had these opportunities.
5. If you could go back in time to when you first started your blog/ YouTube channel, what advice would you give yourself?
Stay consistent. Sometimes life gets in the way and blogging can get put to the side but staying consistent will keep your audience engaged and increase exposure.
6. What’s something weird or wonderful that not many people know about you?
Even though I run a girlie YouTube channel and blog I’m a huge tomboy and love football, rock concerts and I’ve even raced cars! I’m also a huge Latin dance lover and it’s where I met my husband.
7. Was there a moment when you realised that blogging/ vlogging was your calling, or that your blog/ YouTube channel was starting to impact your readers?
I absolutely love vlogging/blogging and if I could do it full time I’d love to, I love sharing my thoughts and experiences.
8. What kind of blogs/ vlogs do you like to read/ watch in your spare time?
Lifestyle, Beauty and Mummy Vlogs/Blogs.
9. If they were to make a movie about your life, who would play the lead role?
I love Jennifer Aniston :)
10. Lastly…if you could wake up tomorrow and be anyone, anywhere for 24 hours, what would your day be like?
Hmmm I can’t think of anyone right now, I’m so grateful for the life I lead that I’m very happy with my 24 hours :)
Keep in touch with Mel: